Emiko is qualified for Traditional Thai yoga massage as well as Yoga instructor who has been teaching and providing treatments in Tokyo, Japan & Vancouver, Canada for 8 years. She seeks answers of human body and mind connection and her journey never stops exploring. In order to achieve a healthy mind, body, and soul - Emiko maintains a holistic practice of yoga, pranayama, meditation, breathwork, Thai yoga massage, and Chi Nei Tsang.
Through her practices at worksite she realized that only learning from massage schools is not enough to successfully being your massage therapy. Therefore,she hand down her experiences in her classes, and she hopes students to gain skills for life.
She is certified from following organisations
- ○Certified Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner and Teacher [ITM in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Certified Thai Abdominal (Chi Nei Tsang) Massage Teacher [Ong’s Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Certified Pregnancy / Postpartum Care(Yu Fai) Baby Massage Teacher [Ong’s Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Registered Ishta Yoga Instructor（RYT200) [Be Yoga in Tokyo, Japan]
- ○Registered Ishta Pranatal Yoga Instructor [Be Yoga in Tokyo, Japan]
- ○Tok Sen [Ong’s Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand / Sala Tok Sen & Massage School ]
- ○Thai Herbal Hot Compress Massage [ITM in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Applied Anatomy for Thai yoga massage [ITM in Chiang Mai, Thailand / Chiang Mai University]
- ○Thai Foot Reflexology [ITM in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Female Reproductive Therapeutic Massage [Pi Jem Thai yoga massage School]
- ○Gendai Reiki Healing
- ○Breathwork Healing
- ○Zenith Omega Healing