Breath is the key to harmonize our mind and body,
regain our inner glow, and find the smile that is inherent in everyone
unikuu, a private studio
with an emphasis on breathwork
unikuu info “Maternity leave 2016”
I would kindly like to inform you that currently I am on maternity leave and baby care leave, and the returning date is not yet fixed.
While my leave, please check our website or sing up for the news letter to get the latest information, or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions.
I will be looking forward to returning to work as soon as I can.
Emiko Suzuki, unikuu
What an effective treatment, what a delightful moment. I still feel light, happy and closer to my true self. Words are insufficient to express my deep gratitude for Emiko’s wonderful and very dedicated healing work.
Emiko is qualified for Traditional Thai yoga massage as well as Yoga instructor who has been teaching and providing treatments in Tokyo, Japan & Vancouver, Canada for 8 years. She seeks answers of human body and mind connection and her journey never stops exploring.
- ○Registered Ishta Yoga Instructor（RYT200) [Be Yoga in Tokyo, Japan]
- ○Certified Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner and Teacher [ITM in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Certified Thai Abdominal (Chi Nei Tsang) Massage Teacher [Ong’s Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Certified Pregnancy / Postpartum Care(Yu Fai) Baby Massage Teacher [Ong’s Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand]
- ○Registered Ishta Pranatal Yoga Instructor [Be Yoga in Tokyo, Japan]
- ○Tok Sen [Ong’s Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand / Sala Tok Sen & Massage School ]